All I want is to be left alone with
Myself,
Alone let me enjoy myself!
Alone let me cry out my pains
My sorrows, my memories and my life blood stained!
Let me have a walk through my life
So that I can feel a little light!
I sit alone engulfed by the memories
I smile how life changed me!
Ignorant was I when young
But that was bliss despite of being dung!
The TIME known by all
Had its own role to play
And I had to wake up one day!
When I did..to the reality of this brutal world
I was forlorn with the feel of cold
I was left alone with the madness of this world
Left alone with the insanity of mind
Realized then I
That life aint what it seems to be
It aint what it claims to be
It’s a boulevard of broken trusts and unforgotten memories
An unreal place of realities
It’s a game
Either you face it or lose it
But in the end it is what you make out of it!
I learned it all but in a hard way
And I know I’ll breakaway someday
Having a walk down the memory lane
Made me realize how life has changed me!
The truth of this boisterous world dawned upon me
Yet the idea of bravura seemed bleak to me
Then came the day when my senses knocked on my door
Asked me to reach out to the souls which were looking at me through the windows
Besmirched was my life
Though directed by my intuitions I opened my windows
Surprised was I then to get company other than my own shadows!
The happy souls called their selves my “Friends”
But the best thing is that they called me “THEIR BESTFRIEND”
And thus I stepped onto a world of fun and joy and happy gaits
So different from my world of lost hopes and broken faiths
There decided I to stop cribbing and get my way
Hence lies my past deep buried away
Coz there decided I to shut my heart full of vain
And to set upon a journey of my bĂȘte noire i.e. ‘ my LIFE!’
These memories elucidate my life
That’s why I have a walk through them to feel a little light!
Here comes the best part of my walk
Which never fails to keep me enthralled.
Then came the five parts of my soul
To join me in the journey of life on which I had set upon
Enamoured was I to their presence
As they made my journey empyrean
Times flew fast and over the drinks one day
I blurted out the truth alas!
Soon the five souls found out my past
And glued the broken pieces of my heart
Empathy grew upon
They washed the pain away and refused to depart
And for once in my life I felt real “LOVE” grip my heart
Today they are the reason for my smile
Today they are the reason for me walking the mile
Today I am the happiest person in the world
Chasing my dreams
Facing the realness with confidence as it reveals
Rising high with the support of a family called “FRIENDS”
From the strength of a relationship that never ends!
Today my friends are my shine and my shot of adrenaline
Today they are what I call “My Life”!
Even if times change and we part
We have sworn to our hearts
That we’ll never fall apart!
Life is a race
Or rather a rollercoaster ride
Come may the ups and downs
But it’s all about the ride you enjoyed!
For us everyday is a time for our never-ending fun
Coz we are
**FOREVER ON THE RUN**

I love it :)
ReplyDelete